Sunday, September 30, 2012

I love being in the beauty business.  As a cosmetologist you get challenged every single day, but that's what makes the job exciting.  Meeting new and amazing people and knowing you have the power to alter, enhance, minimize or completely transform a person is the greatest feeling one can experience. 
Have you ever had a makeover?...Well I have and the difference was always amazing.  I love to dress up.  It changes my mood and gives me a celebrity feeling (lol).  I feel better about myself...kind of like I can do anything.
I'm guessing that's the feeling everyone get after their makeover which is why I will always be here doing what I do best...making people look and feel good about themselves.
NORKOBE'S BEAUTY Inc., where beauty lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment